Information about the article . 13 of Legislative Decree no . June 30, 2003 . 196 ( Consolidation Act on the provisions regarding the protection of personal data)
We provide below some information on how the site MassimoLaurencig.com manages the protection of personal data.
Purpose of the treatment
The processing of the data supplied by you is aimed solely at the correct and complete execution of the service requested by you..
Trattamento dei dati personali
The treatment will be carried out on IT support. The provision of data is optional, any refusal to provide such data could lead to the failure or partial execution of the service. The ownership of the data, voluntarily provided, and processed following consultation of the site, is attributed to the director in charge Massimo Laurencig, with registered office in via San Leonardo, 115/a – 33040 – San Leonardo (UD), which may use the same data, as well as for optimizing the use of the site, for the following purposes:
- sending of informative, technical and/or commercial circulars both electronically and on paper
- promotional and/or marketing activities on paper and/or electronically
- sending of price lists, catalogues, technical instructions, samples etc…
- carrying out market research
- draft budget and statistics.
The treatments are carried out by the owner with paper, computerized, telematic methods on the computer systems and servers in his availability, by the personnel (internal and external) in charge, including the personnel of MassimoLaurencig.com who process the data in order to manage in the best way the site with IT and telematic methods. MassimoLaurencig.com collects data relating to access and navigation within the sites to allow the functioning of the services and sections that require user identification and uses the information collected for the technical administration of the site and for any analyzes statistics about the use of the site itself.
MassimoLaurencig.com uses global statistical data on the type of traffic and other information related to the site, without disclosing or communicating data relating to individual users to third parties. Any form of dissemination or communication to third parties is excluded (except for appointed service providers, within the scope of the stated purposes).
Rights of the interested party
Interested parties can at any time verify the data processed and exercise all the rights provided for by art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (including those of rectification, updating and cancellation) by simply sending an email to info@MassimoLaurencig.com
How to disable cookies
To deactivate/enable cookies from your device, through your internet browser, you can perform the following actions:
- Google Chrome: in the settings menu, select “show advanced settings” at the bottom of the page, select the “content settings” button in the privacy section. The section at the top of the page that appears next will provide you with information about cookies and allow you to select the cookies you wish to delete or keep. It will also allow you to delete any cookies currently stored. For more information visit the pagina di supporto di Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox: in the tools menu, select “options”, select the “privacy” button in the “options” folder. From the drop-down menu choose “history settings”. This will show you the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable them by clicking on the box. For more information visit the pagina di supporto di Mozilla Firefox.
- Internet Explorer: in the menu bar, select “internet options” and click on the “privacy” button; you will see a privacy settings slider which has six types of settings, which will allow you to control the number of cookies. The options will be: Block all Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all Cookies. For more information visit the pagina di supporto di Internet Explorer.
- Apple Safari: in the settings menu, select the “preferences” option and open the privacy section, select the desired option from the “block cookies” section. For more information visit the pagina di supporto di Apple Safari.
- All other browsers: For information on how to manage cookies through other browsers, consult your documentation or online help files.
For information on how to manage cookies on your tablet and/or mobile phone, please consult your documentation or online help files.
Third Part Cookies
For more information on the use of data and their treatment by Google, it is recommended to read the information at pagina predisposta da Google.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found at pagina sull’uso dei cookie.
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing it on his browser l’apposito componente fornito da Google (opt out).
Third Party Cookies – social networks
This site also incorporates plugins and/or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. These plugins do not set a cookie, but if it is already present on the visitor’s computer they are able to read it and use it according to its settings. The collection and use of information by these third parties are governed by their respective privacy policies to which you are kindly requested to refer.
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, for which no further consent is required.
Consent and specific information
On the site, for particular processing purposes or for certain types of data, there are specific information and, where necessary, also express requests for consent.
Misure di sicurezza del sito
Specific security measures have been adopted for the management of the site, aimed at guaranteeing secure access and protecting the information contained therein from risks of loss or destruction, even accidental. The software used to manage the site is updated on a monthly basis. While guaranteeing the adoption of specific Antivirus systems internally, MassimoLaurencig.com reminds you that it is always advisable for the user to equip his workstation with a prevention and scanning system against virus attacks. For access to the reserved part of the site, users are assigned an identification code and a password; these passwords are automatically generated at the request of the users themselves. The user is required to keep the password confidential.
Integration relating to the Google Analytics service
Google Analytics (hereinafter also simply “Analytics”) is a statistical service offered by Google Inc. whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States. It is aimed at tracking access to web sites and resources and allows the administrators of the same to generate and view data in aggregate and anonymous form for statistical purposes.
For its functioning, Google Analytics requires the presence on the website pages of a tracking code which identifies the pages visited by users, the domain names and the type of browser of the computers used, et al. These data are considered anonymous, since they do not allow the identification of the user’s identity.
Purpose of the treatment
The data collected is used by Google for statistical purposes, in order to evaluate the correct use of the site and to improve its effectiveness.
Processing of personal data